Pali Ke Kua is located in the heart of Kauai's beautiful north shore. There are many nearby activities to make your vacation an action packed adventure!
- Golf - Walk, or take the short drive, to the two world class Princeville resort golf courses. Travel and Leisure just ranked Princeville Resort in the Top 10 US Golf Resorts for 2007.
- Hike - Hike the beautiful Napali coast for amazing vistas and waterfalls.
- Snorkeling - Snorkel in the pristine waters at Kee and Anini beach.
- Kayaking - Kayak the Hanalei River.
- Surfing - Walk to Hideaway beach, or drive to Pavillions at Hanalei Bay and paddle out to some of the best surfing in the world.
- Spa - When your adventure is complete, relax with a massage in the Princeville Spa.
- Onsite pool and spa.